18.06.2011

... wtf...

What the fuck????????
Who am I? Well, first of all the obvious stuff:
I’m 19 years old, turning 20 in June. My full name is Shelley Lina Mulshine. I’m 167 cm tall, I weigh 42 kilos. I’m half American, half Swedish – with Swedish, American, Irish, Italian and German roots. I was born and raised in the town Jönköping, a kind of small town with about 130 000 citizens in southern Sweden. Short after I turned 18 I moved to Stockholm.
Quelle: http://shelleymulshine.se/

Ich möchte ihr ein Brötchen kaufen und zehn BigMacs und ne Tonne Milkshakes und ihr dringendst auf den Hinterkopf schlagen.

Aber hey, das kann ich auch! wenn ich ab jetzt die nächsten zehn Monate einfach nix mehr esse und gaaaanz ruhig im Bett liegen bleibe, dann komme ich bestimmt auch auf 42 Kilo kurz bevor ich sterbe. Ist das nicht ein Ziel? Wow, Träume werden wahr.



1 Kommentar: